Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now
You will lead, facilitate and drive quality and continuous improvement initiatives across finance processes. And help in promotion of the operational excellence culture across the floor.
You are great at:
• Manage quality and process improvement initiatives and ensure quality measures are aligned with overall business objectives.
• Manage projects, track and report progress to completion of projects such as transition of processes from legal entity to GSSC (Global Shared Service Center) or vice versa.
• Responsible for Knowledge Management; handles the activities related to the sharing and storing financial and operational information documents such as SOP (standard operating procedures), reports, schedules, account and bank reconciliations, and other documents essential for statutory requirements and GSSC operation. Lead to manage the retention site of GSSC – Controllership team.
• Administer tools such as Account Reconciliation tool; support users with inquiries, access need, training, and some troubleshooting.
• Track and report performance of GSSC functional groups through KPI and Metrics reporting.
• Support functional teams to achieve performance objectives.
• Track and lead training requirements for learning and development of each team member.
• Excellent communicator within GSSC and to other groups.
What it takes:
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy or related courses
• CPA preferred, but not required
• Preferably with at least 6 years of experience in finance or accounting function and/or 6 years of experience in Operation Excellence role.
• Experience in RCA, Six Sigma or Kaizen project is a must.
• Adept in MS Excel such as in Macro function knowledge is an advantage.
• Experience in SAP is highly preferred
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.