Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
You are responsible in helping the Information Security team in conducting the global-wide Information Systems Security Audit and Implementation initiative to ensure the continuous compliance of integrated systems to PCI DSS Standards, SSAE 16 and to continuously deliver high quality products and services in a secured environment.
You are great at:
• Maintain the repository of SSAE 16 reports and respond to all OpenText clients requesting a copy of quarterly SSAE 16 report and
• Conduct an extensive Firewall audit assessment to determine any unauthorized changes in firewall rules and configuration.
• Conduct and monitor the overall completion of Access privilege audit to internal systems to ensure timely removal of access of OpenText resources.
• Perform wireless scanning audit to determine any unauthorized, uncontrolled, or unprotected wireless access points in the OpenText Phils. Data Center and premises
• Conceptualize and lead the global improvement of application tools and existing processes involved in the conduct of Systems Audit.
What it takes:
• Able to evaluate information and use a set of methodologies in processing information at any given criteria
• Able to clearly communicate information and express ideas at any given circumstances or situation ensuring the integrity of information being delivered
• Able to plan/prioritize work activities of the team and monitor/evaluate the performance of the team
• Interact effectively with diverse individuals/group and proactively respond to the needs of clients
• Able to use problem-solving strategies to find the most appropriate solutions under limited budget and resources
• Able to understand scientific and technological principles to explore and adapt systems that are capable of improving team efficiency and performance
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.