Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now
The Information Systems Security Specialist is primarily responsible for executing various information security governance and risk assessments, presenting results to management, and providing general tracking of issue remediation.
You are great at:
• Assisting in the operations and activities of IT Security Governance and Risk Management such as assessing risks, customers assessment responses etc.
• Responsible for maintaining, publishing, approval and currency of all security policies
• Assisting in the development of information security policies, standards, and control procedures supporting OpenText security strategy.
• Establishing and maintain effective relationships with other InfoSec functions
• Establishing metric/performance reporting; track and report Information Security performance and ensure continuous improvements of compliance and risk management metrics.
• Assisting in preparation of management presentation and Dashboard
• Keeping abreast of the latest security and privacy legislations, industry standards, regulations, and advisories
What it takes:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, or equivalent
• 4 years of Information Security, IT Audit/Compliance, or related experience required; 6 years preferred
• Highly motivated, competitive, and attracted to challenging opportunities
• Demonstrates the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where organizational skills are essential
• Demonstrates strong problem solving, analytical, interpersonal, and ownership skills
• Possess excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of internal team members
• Is an intelligent, self-starting, self-confident individual with integrity and accountability
• Comfortable presenting assessment results to executive management, both verbally and in writing
• General knowledge of software development concepts and methodologies
• General knowledge of application security technical controls and common vulnerabilities.
• Experience in interfacing with multiple information technology application and infrastructure development and support areas within an enterprise
• Demonstrated ability to develop metrics, perform critical analysis and develop executive decision support content.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.