Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now
The Financial Analyst, FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) is responsible for providing direct support to the FP&A organization, mainly Brazil Business, being a key financial partner and adding value to the business.
This position has solid line reporting to the Manager, Business Planning and Analysis, located in the US. The position requires an individual with a high degree of autonomy, a broad understanding of the business and finance. Strong communication skills and the ability to prioritize input from multiple sources are a must.
You are great at:
• You will develop revenue estimates, operating plans / forecasts / reviews, OP (operating plan/budget) and/or corporate reporting
• You will provide monthly/quarterly financial closing/estimates and communicating current financial results and estimates to functional leaders
• You will identify risks & opportunities during each quarter and working with functional leads to mitigate risks and capitalize on opportunities
• You will serve as a Subject Matter Expert for calculating deal values
• You will serve as a liaison with various organizations including Legal, Accounting, Billing, Operations, HR
• You will build relationships with various functional leaders across the organization as well as within the Brazil team to build an improved process for consolidation of estimates and actual financial analysis and metrics
• You will partner with Brazil functional leaders to create long range plans and short-range forecasts, understanding / evaluating key function drivers; supporting Sales, Professional Services and the Controllership organizations
What it takes:
• College graduate of any finance related courses
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels within company
• Familiarity with general accounting and corporate finance principles
• Ability to obtain key financial information from sales contracts written in Portuguese (using translation software and/or working with English speaking Brazil SMEs).
• Proven capability in financial and accounting procedures, such as budgets, or P&L statements
• Experience with financial systems/applications (i.e.: SAP, OLAP, Business Objects, other data extraction tools), proficiency in Excel skills in data compilation and aggregation, including pivot tables, v-lookup & Macros
• Open to work on US business hours, night shift
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.