Function: Technical Support
Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now
OpenText is looking for a dynamic and driven Director of Technical Support for the Business Network business unit. The Director will report to the VP of Technical Support and is responsible for handling several teams in a 24 x 7 environment. S/he works with the Product Support group for any escalation from customers and ensuring delivery of KPIs and SLAs. S/he leads and executes operational reviews in a regular basis.
You are great at:
• Leading several teams of 24x7 customer support operations that ensure high customer satisfaction and retention
• Providing leadership and direction including recruiting, hiring, goals setting, resource allocation, utilization, performance management, professional development, coaching, inspiring, career pathing, succession planning and organization effectiveness
• Owning escalations from customers and ensuring that their concerns are well addressed and if warranted, represented to different areas/levels of business
• Identifying, setting, and executing key initiatives and programs that will drive results based on the overall strategic objectives of the business
• Driving efficiencies within Customer Support processes to create smarter ways of working
• Communicating, presenting, and collaborating with different stakeholders including but not limited to the leadership team, Product Support group, Engineering, etc.
What it takes:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in information technology, business management or engineering. MBA is a plus.
• Minimum of 10 years in Senior Leadership experience with strong background in leading teams and proven ability in developing front line managers
• Industry experience for a global, high-tech environment with at least 10 years of experience in a customer support position
• Strong operational discipline to run and improve the day-to-day operations seamlessly with great focus on metrics, SLA and KPI delivery
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.