Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now
You are part of a global team of highly skilled and entrepreneurial professionals who understand that their customers are experiencing unprecedented change. Your customers trust your judgment to help them solve their most pressing business problems and to support them in their journey to the cloud and to become a digital enterprise. You will stop at nothing to help them find the right solution to positively impact the business, improve their most important business processes, or reduce their risks.
You are great at:
• You're responsible for developing and maintaining post-sales relationships with named customer accounts critical to the company in terms of recurring base revenue and future growth.
• You will manage, service and up-sell to key customer accounts.
• You will perform sales activities for assigned strategic accounts to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
• You will maintain sales records and prepare sales reports as required.
• You will report directly to the Manager of Customer Management for EMEA.
What it takes:
• Must possess at least a Bachelor's/College degree
• At least 4 years of Outbound/Inbound Sales Experience
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Willing to work on afternoon shift
• Experience in handling escalations
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.