Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now
You will provide efficient, precise and in depth account updates after every communication with a client. In addition, you will communicate with clients in a clear and professional manner on the telephone and/or email to assist them in finding solutions to resolve delinquent accounts.
You are great at:
• You will develop and maintain customer account relationships.
• You will perform timely collection of accounts while maintaining excellent customer relationships.
• You will coordinate with the Sales team in resolution of billing disputes.
• You will follow-up on open issues with customers, including researching and resolving past due invoices for payment, eliminating unapplied cash and maintaining promised check list.
• You will do input adjustments to customer accounts and maintain back-ups.
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any Business Course
• Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience: Call Center e.g. Collections, Sales, Customer Service
• Have a solid recent work history in Collections, Call Center, or Sales backgrounds (is a plus).
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office Applications.
• Must be willing to work US/Canada Time shifts and to work in Makati.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.