Function: Cloud Services
Location: Philippines, Makati CityApply Now
The Cloud Applications Consultant creates and validates map specifications, writes and develops defect-free EDI maps or forms specifications, and deploys, integrates and establishes connectivity to Trading Partners into the Opentext Global Platform.
You are great at:
• Engages the client to obtain EDI requirements, while ensuring the completeness and accuracy of map packages and requirements documentation
• Develops or builds moderate to complex forms and EDI specifications (inbound and outbound) based on the required document, structures, and specifications from clients.
• Consistently create test cases/scenarios, form test files, run tests, evaluate reports and make changes to the map as needed
• Deliver day to day implementation requests of Trading Partner and map configurations into the OpenText Managed Services systems.
• Asks technical assistance from more experienced peers (Lead and Principal).
• Provides map status update to clients, leads, project managers and counterparts as necessary.
• Provides technical mentoring to associates.
• Conduct training sessions as required (brown bag sessions, info sharing, etc.)
What it takes:
• Knowledgeable in XML, XFDL, SQL, EDI, AI Mapping, IWF, TG4E and Active Products
• Experience with MS Excel, Word and other MS Office applications
• Sufficient knowledge of testing methodologies
• Proficient in using tools like HPQC, JIRA, and other testing tools
• Strong analytical skills in debugging complex application configurations and application process flows.
• Strong PERL programming skills. Minimum 2 year experience in a POSIX setting.
• Strong Linux/Unix scripting skills.
• Experience with IP communication protocols like FTP, FTP/s, SSH (SCP, SFTP), HTTPS.
• Knowledge about encryption/decryption protocols is a plus.
• Experience with implementation of Enterprise level application configurations via Change Management protocols.
• Knowledge in EDI and Supply Chain is a plus
• Preferably with experience in gathering requirements and interfacing with clients in different geography
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.