Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The Administrative Assistant is responsible in providing office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects. Administrative and clerical services should be provided in a timely manner to ensure effective and efficient operations.
You are great at:
• Executive's calendar, meetings and other related activities
• Travel/Accommodation Requirements (Local/Overseas)
• Cash/Card Expense Claim
• Organization of functions coursed through the VP for Professional Services
• Reservation and confirmation of VIP visitors
• Travel arrangement for the VP
• Other related tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
What it takes:
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field
• Strong planning and organization skills
• Must possess strong communication and platform skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Has a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Candidate must be willing to work on Mid shift schedule
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.