Location: Spain, MadridApply Now
The Solution Consultant is a core member of the OpenText sales team, working together to identify and develop revenue opportunities within the OpenText Customer and Prospect base. This will involve analyzing complex customer requirements and providing a compelling, unique value proposition to the customer, which leverages one or more solutions from the OpenText EIM suite.
The Solution Consultant is also responsible for helping the customer visualize the value proposition by building out customized demonstrations of OpenText products and solutions and delivering technology and business level presentations to technical, business and management-level audiences.
You are great at:
• Working directly with Account Executives in the field to communicate OpenText value propositions to the customer/prospects.
• Participating in account qualifying and discovery processes
• Applying both technical and business skills to solve problems within an account and subsequently architecting an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer’s business requirements.
• Clarifying business processes (what the customer is trying to accomplish) versus technical processes
• Determining Solutions (putting all the right pieces together to satisfy business requirements)
• Influencing, imparting confidence and credibility
• Qualifying opportunities at key milestones, taking into consideration the competitive landscape, solution fit, relationship with the customer, etc.
• Developing and delivering product demonstrations and proof of concepts against specific customer requirements.
• Responding to RFx requests, taking the lead for the solution and technical elements of the response.
Establish strong relationships with client technical counterparts and be a trusted adviser to them.
What it takes:
• 5 to 8 years’ of experience in a customer-facing technical role, ideally in a presales capacity in a solution selling\value based selling environment or in a senior consultant role.
• Communication Skills
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Ability to act as “interpreter”: Translate customer needs into business solutions, communicating with OpenText sales and technical groups as needed
• Intellectual curiosity; you can easily grasp new products and solutions and bring the spirit of innovation to your customers. Along with a passion for continuous learning
• Able to perform client software installation and basic configuration on PC
• Working knowledge about databases, application servers and operating systems
• Consulting and implementation experience in Enterprise Content Management Solutions, ideally within Opentext products, Content and Process portfolio
• Working knowledge or experience within Opentext Content Management solutions for SAP
• Working knowledge about HTML5, Java Script framework and J2EE technologies
• Good knowledge about RESTful and SOAP.