Location: Spain, MadridApply Now
As a VIM Consultant, you will be part of the SAP/Open Text team. The focus will be on delivering VIM and ICC and help our clients achieve high return on investments. You will be working out of the Madrid office and working on client sites to consult and to implement solutions.
You are great at:
• Acting together with our customers and technical experts.
• Analyzing business processes and define optimization potential.
• Moderating and steering the process to clarify the functional and technical requirements together with our customers, analyze technical environments and develop best practice implementations for our solutions.
• Advise specific industry customers to make the best of their VIM & ICC solutions
• Organizing and drive workshop at customer site.
• Analyze business needs of client and design Solutions.
• Configure and test SAP and OpenText systems to reflect designed Solutions.
• Providing user training for implemented Solutions.
• Supporting users during testing and deployment.
• Creating of project documentation.
• Coordinate with customers in a professional and timely manner.
• Support of Presales activities.
What it takes:
• You have a university/college degree, ideally in computer science or business administration or several years of relevant experience as a Consultant
• You are characterized by your analytical and conceptual skills, your planning and organizational skills as well as through a cooperative and goal-oriented way of conducting work.
• A high level of commitment and willingness to learn and the ability to quickly learn new subjects.
• Creativity in problem solving, solution- oriented work and high self-motivation are completing your profile.
• Very Good communication skills in spanish and English
• Working in a motivated team, flexibility and mobility are for you the basis of your successful work.
• Willingness to travel.
• Knowledge of OpenText products is beneficial for the position.
• Relevant experience in SAP project technical and functional (SAP FI-MM is a bonus
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.