Location: United Kingdom, LondonApply Now
As Lead Solution Consultant within OpenText Enterprise Content Services team you will work as a Vertical Solution Specialist (Pre-Sales) covering Omnichannel eCommerce (Retail) with OpenText sales team as a core member to identify and develop revenue opportunities within the OpenText customer and prospect base. This will involve analyzing complex customer requirements and providing a compelling, business focused sales presentations to the customer, which leverages one or more solutions from the OpenText's solution suite. You will be responsible for helping the customer understand the value proposition of OpenText's solutions.
You are great at:
• Building community and building your brand identity
• Internal networking
• Working directly with Account Executives in the field to communicate OT value propositions to customer/prospects.
• Provide innovative thought leadership, strategies, on what OpenText’s solutions can address.
• Applying both technical and business skills to solve problems within an account and subsequently architecting an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer’s business requirements.
• Presenting to senior level business and technical users within a customer account.
• Qualifying opportunities at key milestones, taking into consideration the competitive landscape, solution fit, relationship with the customer, etc.
• Searching to find ways to create new opportunities for OpenText.
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in a solution selling\value based selling environment.
• 7+ years’ experience within the Retail – Omnichannel eCommerce vertical including Brick & Mortar, Online Shopping, Logistics and AI.
• Solid skill level in at least one product area of Enterprise Information Management, such as document management, engineering document management, enterprise content management, capture, process automation, information governance, legacy system decommissioning.
• Working knowledge of Cloud computing strategies, business models, and issues.
• Ability to work remote/virtual and travel as needed up to 25%
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.