Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
OpenText’s Axcelerate™ software solution is a market-leading, AI powered eDiscovery platform. It provides end-to-end support for the ingestion, processing, culling, review, and production of data for eDiscovery matters.
We are seeking a high-energy, team-oriented individual to join our eDiscovery and Forensic practice in the United Kingdom. In this position, you will work directly with OpenText Project Managers and operational team members as a main point of contact for all U.K. generated data processing requests. You and will be responsible for ensuring that data is processed promptly, efficently, and correctly for a number of high-profile, global customers.
You are great at:
• Working alongside team members in a highly collaborative and team focused environment
• Effective communication with coworkers of timelines, status updates, and potential challenges and related solutions
• Excellent ability to follow detailed processes, workflows, and prescribed procedures with heavy attention to detail
• Budgeting time effectively and prioritizing competing tasks for completion
• Exercising independent judgement within OpenText SOP parameters
What it takes:
• Experience working with large volumes of data in the eDiscovery industry.
• Strong background in Microsoft Office Suite products, text editing software programs, and Microsoft Access databases
• Knowledge of and practical experience with litigation support software, including OpenText’s Axcelerate™ platform
• Ability to handle mulitple tasks under challenging time constraints
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.