Location: United Kingdom, LondonApply Now
Reporting to the VP, Global System Integrators, Global Partners and Alliances, you will be responsible for business between Opentext and a named Systems Integrator globally. You will take ownership of the engagement strategy for the Global Systems Integrator(s).
You will also lead, mentor and share this strategy with a team of Geography based Partner Account Managers who will work closely with opentext Field Sales teams with the goal of securing incremental revenue for Opentext.
You are great at:
• Developing relationships with named System Integrators at an Executive level
• Establishing communications cadence that includes Executive Sponsors, Sales Leadership and Key Stakeholders who own the SI’s GTM execution
• Define go-to-market and associated execution strategies with named SI’s
• Working closely with the Regional Sales leaders and their teams to drive incremental license revenue and to secure growth targets
• Creating and leveraging deep, meaningful, and trusted relationships with SI’s for the benefit of Opentext
What it takes:
• Experience in Partner and Alliances, Enterprise Sales and or Account Management roles
• Proven track record of managing partner teams as well as strong success in personally developing partner relationships/ programs with demonstrable results
• Knowledge of the EIM market, competitors and related industries
• Knowledge of the Services business as well as the software business.
• Demonstrated leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven history of being able to work independently and with cross-functional teams to achieve company objectives
• Strong business acumen and capable of developing and managing strategic plans with partner and company executives
• Proven history of analysing situations, employing creative and effective decision making to solve problems/ achieve results
• Ability to travel globally (sometimes with limited notice) 40-60% travel likely
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.