Location: US, KY, LexingtonApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As a Technical Product Manager on the CEM Solutions team, you will play a key role in the continuing success of OpenText’s Experience Suite, a market leading portfolio of customer experience products.
With a focus on web content management and analytics, but also working extensively with other OpenText customer experience technologies, you will be responsible for driving organizational awareness and market adoption of OpenText offerings through the creation of highly compelling product demonstrations and integrations, solution accelerators, reference implementations, and technical enablement materials.
Working closely with similarly skilled product owners and subject matter experts, you will enable OpenText product managers and solution consultants to showcase the unparalleled value and capabilities of OpenText technologies to industry experts, customers, and partners. You will architect, develop, and maintain demos and demo infrastructure; author technical whitepapers, write how-to articles and document best practices information; create technical onboarding materials; and create and deliver technical presentations describing newly available product features and capabilities.
You will be successful in this role because of your enterprise software background, industry knowledge, customer experience product expertise, and rare combination of both technical and business acumen. Your ability to build great relationships with OpenText product management, marketing, customer support, and engineering teams will help ensure continued market leadership of CEM products and the ongoing success of OpenText sales teams, partners, and customers.
You are great at:
• Being a collaborative team player in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
• Quickly learning new technologies and technical concepts without always having access to formal training.
• Working closely with internal customers to resolve technical questions or issues quickly and completely.
• Independently managing multiple tasks or projects of varying complexity and priority to successful conclusion.
• Comfortably and thoroughly presenting technical concepts to audiences with varying technical expertise.
• Creating and delivering software demos.
• Providing ad hoc assistance to internal technical teams by sharing product knowledge, researching and answering questions, updating internal documentation, authoring technical white papers, building demos, assisting with technology proofs of concept, and more.
• Articulating both business value and technical capabilities of software products and solutions in customer webinars, training events, trade shows, and user conferences.
What it takes:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related; an unrelated degree with relevant professional work experience will be considered.
• Minimum of 5 years related work experience with enterprise software in technical product management or such technical roles as solutions consulting, systems integration, technical support, professional services consulting, product training, or technical field enablement.
• Team player, self-starter, motivated to take ownership of projects and drive tasks to completion.
• Working knowledge of enterprise-grade customer experience technologies (OpenText or competitive), including one or more of the following: customer communications management, web content management, digital asset management, workforce optimization, customer journey mapping, analytics).
• Previous experience in the role of technical product manager and/or product owner in an agile product development environment.
• Experience with web site development a plus.
• Experience with marketing and digital media technologies, such as content management, image/video transcoding and streaming, media creation workflows, as well as analytics and/or customer journey mapping solutions a plus.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act