Location: South Africa, JohannesburgApply Now
Our software solutions help large enterprises manage and secure their unstructured digital data – the kind that does not easily fit into the rows and columns of a database – and use it to benefit their business and gain competitive advantage. Today, we offer solution suites to target key sources of unstructured digital data found within the enterprise. Our solutions are deployed both on premises and in the cloud.
As a Program Manager EIM, you will be the main interface to our key EIM clients. In this role you are responsible together with the Account Executives to develop the professional services business with this client. It is also your assignment to coordinate and monitor all running projects.
With a lot of personal responsibility, you will manage our strategic EIMs customers in South Africa and Africa, manage our project teams and will be able to demonstrate your excellent communication skills. You are fluently communicating in English language and are experienced to work in our international environment.
With your previously acquired knowledge in management of IT project, you quickly realize opportunities and never lose sight of the big picture. You tackle problems actively and responsibly and find pragmatic ways to solve them. You react flexibly to demands and customer needs and enjoy working in a team and with our international clients.
You are great at:
• Work as a Programme Manager to design solutions for large projects and programs, through expert knowledge translate high level business requirements into technology architectures that align to client projects
• Good consulting skills are required to deliver projects using full project lifecycle, from initial discovery, through design, and development, to deployment. Underpinning the role are quality, client expectation management, and excellence of delivery.
• As Program Manager you will own all Professional Services business in selected Key EIMs Accounts in South Africa and Africa.
• It is your aim to develop in cooperation with our sales team a strategic partnership between your client and OpenText.
• You will carry the responsibility for all ongoing projects, the maintenance of an opportunity pipeline and the development of an EIM strategy in your accounts.
• An exceptional ability to effectively negotiate and collaborate across teams and organizations will help you to succeed in this role
• You will support critical leadership reviews and present the status of the programs internally and externally
• Continuous innovation and improvement of processes to optimize program efficiencies are key to success.
• Interact with both customer and internal OpenText stakeholders in order to articulate specific technical options and decisions in a concise and clear manner
• Actively seek new opportunities by working with the customers.
• Manage expectations and responsibilities for all client and internal stakeholders
What it takes:
• 5+ years of IT or Service Program management experience
• 10+ years’ experience of OpenText or other leading EIM solutions
• Strong verbal/written communication skills
• Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles.
• Proven experience in the field of Enterprise Information Management (EIM)
• A high level of commitment, willingness to learn, and the ability to quickly apply new technologies.
• Ability to build and manage strong customer relationships, both internal and external
• Ability to use own initiative to resolve problems and to obtain relevant information needed to perform a given task
• Highly Motivated
• You have a technical university/college degree.
• Willingness to travel
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.