Location: India, HyderabadApply Now
As a Lead Software Engineer you will utilize superior knowledge and experience to perform highly complex product architecture, design, systems analysis, research, maintenance, troubleshooting and other programming activities. You will also play a key role in the development of work teams by providing others with direction and leadership
You are great at:
• Produce high quality code according to design specifications
• Utilize superior analytical skills to troubleshoot and fix highly complex code defects
• Define best practices and standards for database design.
• Serve as a thought leader, mentor and advocate for best practices concerning data Architecture
• Lead software design/code reviews to ensure quality and adherence to company standards
• Provide status updates to stakeholders and escalates issues when necessary.
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with 5+ years of enterprise product development
• Strong hands on experience in C, C++, Unix, Win32, MFC
• Proficiency with Web Services, SOAP/Restful API, WSDL and XML, XML Schema and XPath
• Good knowledge on algorithm design and analysis, including knowledge of data structures and design patterns
• Understanding of performance and security in the enterprise context
• RDBMS experience is required at least with one of the databases: PostgreSQL, Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL or DB2
• Middleware/Application Servers and Infrastructure and strong experience in databases
• Hands on working experience with Visual studio
• Knowledge of business intelligence concepts a plus
• Strong OOD and Java programming experience is a plus.
• Experience working with Eclipse development environment is a plus
• Experience working with at least one of the following application servers is preferred: Tomcat, JBoss, Oracle application server/web logic, web sphere.
• Experience working with server internals such as multi threads, process model, memory mgmt., scheduler, clustering and load balancing are strongly preferred
• Knowledge/experience with Hadoop, Hive, Mongo DB are strong plus
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.