Function: Human Resources
Location: India, HyderabadApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Become a member of the HR Shared Services Team, India providing first line, Tier 1, HR support for employees, managers and HR Business Partners for all people activities related to the hire-to-retire process.
You are great at:
• Seamless execution of a full range of duties related to global/local HRS administration processes including (but not limited to):
• Administration of global/local HR benefit transactions
• Document, communicate and explain details of end to end processes and policies
• Collaborate with HR Services Advisors across different regions to effectively respond to queries and questions within defined SLA’s
• Collaborate with HR Services Advisors to deliver administrative support to identified HRS processes areas and procedures
• First point of contact for employee queries via the HR Services mailbox, telephone or face to face interaction
• Ensure all escalated issues are handled in a timely manner and resolution is communicated
• Ensure compliance with and delivery against HR Services service level agreements
What it takes:
• Master’s Degree/Graduate with 4 to 6 years of experience in Human resource shared service domain.
• Knowledge of HR processes and practices
• Ability to work with a diverse group of employees and individuals
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Demonstrate Customer Orientation
• Working knowledge of Human Resources Practices
• Ability to answer inquiries on own initiative by effective use of relevant written data and information.
- Strong English oral and written communication skills; written and oral fluency in another language.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.