Location: India, HyderabadApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Chartered accountant with 2- 3 years of post-qualification experience.
You are great at:
• Completing and filing statistical returns for US and Canadian entities. Statistical filings are a compliance requirement for these regions that provide detailed financial information about a legal entity for a given period of time as well as some general information about the legal entity.
• Creating process documents on how each filing is done and where the information is gathered from.
What it takes:
Monthly accounting closure under US GAAP:
• Prepare and track monthly closure calendar
• Review Balance Sheet account reconciliations for key and material accounts
• Analyze Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account fluctuations
• Identify the gaps in the closure process and suggest improvements
• Direct taxes
o Corporate taxes, withholding taxes – advanced understanding
o Deferred tax computation
o Transfer pricing – basic understanding
• Experience handling GST
• STPI and SEZ requirements
• Payroll related compliances
• Knowledge of RBI, FEMA requirements
Local Financial Statements Closure:
• Preparation of Local GAAP Financial Statements along with disclosures and related schedules
• Deal with statutory auditors, internal auditors and IFC engagements
• Intercompany reconciliations
• Local GAAP and USGAAP reconciliations
Skills and requirements:
• Experience in a big 4 will be an advantage
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication skills
• Most importantly positive attitude towards work and willing to take up challenges
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.