Location: India, HyderabadApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
- Should be able to independently design and develop complex software.
- Responsible for timely delivery as agreed within the project without compromising on product quality
- Takes ownership of code quality. Actively and effectively reviews source code, takes defect prevention steps in software developed.
- Able to provide bottom up estimates for the assigned parts of work
- Interacts well with peers and communicates in a clear and concise manner both verbally and written on his/her work.
- Should be able to lead/coach a small development team
- Actively participate and contribute to analysis, design, planning, processes, etc., Raise issues where needed and create sensitivity towards timely resolution of problems.
- Adopt agile development methodologies
You are great at:
- Should have very good problem solving, analytical, design and coding skills.
- He/she should be strong in object oriented analysis and design with good work experience in Java or AJAX technologies
- Knowledge of XML and web services is mandatory.
- Experience in Cordys BOP or similar Integration/BPM platform is mandatory
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle and software estimation is a must.
What it takes:
o Service Oriented Architecture
o W3C standards
o Object Orientation
o Databases, data modeling
o Writing Technical Designs
o Testing concepts
o Performance testing & tuning exposure
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.