Location: India, HyderabadApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
• Overall 6-9 years in Software Development, with 3-4 years on Exstream
• Experience in other programming languages like Java, .Net, etc., in addition to Exstream.
• Design and development of structured, on-demand and interactive communications
• Design and Development Simple, Medium & Complex Forms and Statements including dynamic content import
• Design and Development of Email and SMS communications
• Experience in container based design
• Experience in Exstream Application Setup in complex environments
• Data mapping using data files of any complexity - flat files, csv, delimited, xml, databases
You are great at:
• Build Outputs, Queues, Data handling logic, formulae, functions & sub-routines , simplex / duplex dpi dependencies
• Marketing messages, Sorting & bundling, Barcodes, Bins, Paper definitions
• Design & Approval workflows, Environment Set-up like Fonts, Images etc.,
• Integration via - DDA modules like EWS, ODBC, MQ etc.
• Multi-language / Multi-layer page design
• Experience in handling Multiple Driver files
• Experience in handling different paper trays
• Data validation and job exception handling process
• Define Print & Electronic Outputs using outputs supported by Exstream
• Packaging & unit testing
• Strong Experience in Command Centre and Delivery Manager, Live Editor, Remote Collaboration, Application Consolidator and other modules.
• Installation of Designer, license server, Command Centre in Development environments
• Production Engine set-up & configuration
• Installation and configuration of the Command Centre/Delivery Manager in Test and Production environments
• Track work objects, re-use.
• Identify improvements and performance issues.
• Understanding of the limitations of Exstream xml handling
• End-to-end Exstream implementation cycle - Distributed development process, Packaging and Deployment process, code promotion for different environments
What it takes:
• Identify best practices.
• Identify best solution\design in Exstream.
• Strong experience in analysis and reverse engineering of the solution
• Propose improvements
• Experience in performance optimization of Exstream
• Business Requirements, impact analysis, scope changes, consolidation of forms
• Defect resolution, root cause analysis, impact analysis
• Experience in creating the documentation for the requirements, design, installation guides, release notes, code deployment, operations guide, etc.
• Capable of Client interaction, and working with business and technical teams.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.