Location: India, HyderabadApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Being part of OpenText™ Output Management helps companies save their time and money by ensuring the smooth flow of information within and beyond the boundaries of enterprise. Output Management products provide support for legacy investments while also enabling new, future technology.
Opentext is looking for professionals who is an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle, playing an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution, and also guide team on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope.
Our products range from enterprise backend/data-center products to end-user focused with team members & customers located around the world. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape and have the opportunity to establish best practices that help ensure an exceptional customer experience.
You are great at:
Contributing in the end to end product consulting life cycle including requirements analysis and Implementation, Active Communication to understand business and functional needs, lead and participate in estimation activities, etc.
Lead & contribute actively in all consulting activities which include Design, Implementation and testing.
Generate new ideas that could potentially optimize maintenance
Good Communication, Strong Problem Solving skills.
What it takes:
Overall 6+ years in Software Development/Product Customization with 3-5 years on OpenText Output Management Product Suite (Previously known as DAZEL Output Server/HP Output Server)
• Installation and configuration on Windows OS, Linux, AIX
• Experience in implementation, migration, configurations and tuning of Enterprise applications.
• Experience in Enterprise application cluster failover configurations.
• Maintaining healthy environment of OTOS by ensuring all scripts to run properly and monitor
scheduled backups, server status, Paging size issues and memory leakages
• Handling OTOS outages while upgrading of OTOS/Operating System patches to avoid performance
degradation of server and to fix paging space issues.
• Configuration of Output devices (Printer, FAX, email, FTP, Web delivery) in SAP and OTOS,
troubleshooting issues and customization.
• Creating InfoBoxes and providing access to Web delivery users and Job tracker users.
• Basic knowledge of JAVA, Experience in UNIX & Windows environment
• Database knowledge (PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Oracle)
• Apache SOLR Installation and configuration & tuning
• Experience in Web services, Web servers (Apache and IIS) and Application Servers (Jboss).
• Experience in Shell, Perl, Java scripting and customization of Enterprise application using scripts.
• Experience in business requirements analysis, impact analysis, and change management
• Defect resolution, root cause analysis, impact analysis
• Capable of Client interaction and working with business teams
• Experience in handling SAP transactions related to Output Management (e.g. SPAD, SP01, SP02,
SU01D, SE16, SM51, SE11, SM37).
• File system management and monitoring
• Knowledge in Printer Descriptive Languages (Postscript and PCL) is an added advantage.
• Knowledge in FTP, SFTP and Software Faxing.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.