Function: Human Resources
Location: India, HyderabadApply Now
The global Talent Acquisition function at Open Text is made up of passionate professionals whose mission is to find, attract and hire the best talent in the global Information Technology industry. We operate as strategic partners and advisors to the business and thrive on delivering the best talent outcomes for our hiring managers. As a global team we work together to develop effective and innovative sourcing strategies and tools, and we leverage the power of social media to share our compelling Open Text story as best place to work.
As part of our growth, we are looking to hire Talent Acquisition Advisor to be based from our new and expanded offices in Hyderabad.
You are great at:
• Acting as a talent acquisition advisor to your hiring managers
• Understanding the world of software and building relationships with the best talent available in the software and cloud industry
• Establishing a robust regional sourcing strategy to include the identification and attraction of talent through a variety of sources including running/attending recruitments events
• Building and managing candidate pipelines and proactive talent pools for our most critical roles
• Expertly managing the full-life cycle of recruiting for your positions (source, pre-qualify, interview, assess, extend/negotiate offers)
• Proactively using your expertise to uncover talent and influence hiring decisions to achieve the best talent outcome
• Providing an exceptional candidate experience along the way
• Being a champion of our talent brand and our Best Place to Work value proposition
• Actively contributing to our continuous recruitment excellence initiatives and projects
• Researching and understand talent markets, competitor profiles and industry trends.
• Effectively utilizing our global ATS and other talent acquisition tools and platforms
What it takes:
• 5-8 of experiences as a high performing recruiter in a mid to large size organization
• A relentless focus on finding the best talent for your clients, leveraging a variety of platforms, systems and techniques
• A passion for making OpenText a Best Place to Work
• Ability to build rapport quickly with a hiring managers
• Demonstrated ability to assess talent utilizing formal methodologies
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong business acumen and knowledge of technical hiring across the enterprise software market
• Ability to multitask and prioritize the demands of multiple clients
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.