Location: India, HyderabadApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
The resource will be part of a Cloud Services team providing Application Management and Maintenance for OpenText customers spread across the globe. Wide breadth of skills enabling one to solve complex problems in the areas of Application Availability, Performance and Capacity both in terms of incidents and problems. Experience in Production Operations (or Support) plus Software Maintenance are a must. #LI-POST
You are great at:
• Install, configure, maintain and monitor one or more OpenText (OT) products/solutions in the Cloud: OT Cloud, Customer premises, or 3rd party IaaS.
• Troubleshoot and find resolutions/workarounds to incidents
• Design, develop and test fixes for problems arising on top of customizations to OT products
• Research and fix problems in configuration mainly at Application Level, also demonstrating adequate knowledge of OS and Network as applications work in that context. Problems can be related to availability, performance, or capacity.
• Assist the project team in the development of customizations
• Work on performance tuning
• Performing deployments and applying product patches. Peform Upgrades, Migrations.
• Work in shifts: Morning, Regular, Afternoon and Night on rotation basis.
What it takes:
Skill set required:
3 to 5 years of experience supporting OpenText Content Server or LiveLink including development and maintenance of customizations (or) a similar Document/Records Management product or solution. Exposure to remote administration services, or cloud operations environment.
• Programing and scripting: Core Java, J2EE (Certification preferred), HTML, Ajax
• Operating Systems: Linux and/or Windows.
• Web and application servers (any one or more of): Tomcat, Apache, IIS
• Directory Services: Open-LDAP, Active Directory, OTDS
• Database: MSSQL, Oracle (DML and routine maintenance tasks)
• Troubleshooting and debugging
• Excellent communication / presentation / verbal and written communication skills.
• Prior experience working in an ISO27001 certified work environment
• ITIL Foundation certification
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.