Location: India, HyderabadApply Now
As a Lead Software Engineer you will utilize superior knowledge and experience to perform highly complex product design, systems analysis, research, maintenance, troubleshooting and other programming activities. These would cut across various systems and devices. At the core will be the need to drive future technology implementations.
You are great at:
• Produce high quality architecture and design specifications.
• Architecture and design oriented towards multiple devices and platforms.
• Detailed technical design for mobile products and applications.
• Deliver POCs and estimates at short notice on integrations and technology choices. Guide senior engineers to deliver high quality design and code.
• Code complex pieces of framework or integrations
• Propose creative solutions or alternatives balancing risk, complexity, and effort to meet requirements.
• Lead software design/code reviews to ensure quality and adherence to standards. Mentor other team members.
• Work across teams and functional roles to ensure in-operability among other products, including training and consultation.
• Participate in the software development process from design to release in an Agile Development Framework.
What it takes:
• 8+ years of enterprise product development experience along with bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Understanding of performance and security in the mobile and enterprise context. Responsive design. Agile methodologies.
• Good programming practices with solid object-oriented development experience.
• A good understanding of Microservice Application Architecture, High level and Low level design, Middleware/Application Servers and Infrastructure.
• Excellent communication and time management skills. Should have good exposure in using tools related to CI-CD / DevOps.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.