Location: India, HyderabadApply Now
You already have a solid background in systems administration, operational support and have done customer implementations and would now like to progress your skills in the areas of enterprise content management application development for a product company. The team is small, very collaborative and this is an opportunity to come in at the ground level as we grow the team. We are also a fast-paced organization and there are numerous projects in progress at any one time.
You are great at:
• Providing operational support to end users and IT colleagues. In this role this will include a variety of OpenText applications including Process Suite, AppWorks, Content Server, InfoFusion, OpenText Directory Server and related technologies
• Maintaining systems as required; patching, upgrading, monitoring, troubleshooting are regular activities during business hours, and sometimes outside of business hours to minimize service disruption
• Familiarity with a wide-breadth of technologies; web-based applications, the difference between on premise and Cloud software, workflow/BPM process solutions, and ITIL
• Support acquisition content integration activities
What it takes:
• Experience with OpenText Process Suite. Certification preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related area of study or significant experience in a similar role
• Experience with or willingness to develop and exercise skills in the areas of enterprise information management, web-based software applications, application integration, workflow processes, and domain expertise through working with specific groups such as finance, engineering or customer support
• A self-starter attitude, a strong desire to learn as you go, and the belief that you can make a meaningful contribution to your immediate team, the business users that you serve, and to the organization as a whole
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.