Location: India, HyderabadApply Now
A Professional Services OTMM-Opentext Media Management/TeamSite Consultant is responsible for the technical delivery of the OTMM/TeamSite solution. Such delivery activities encompass the design, development, testing and documentation of specific software components - either providing extensions to specific items of core product functionality or implementing specific system integration components.
You are great at:
• Data validation and job exception handling process
• Packaging & unit testing
• Production Engine set-up & configuration
• Identify improvements and performance issues.
• End-to-end OTMM implementation cycle - Distributed development process, Packaging and Deployment process, code promotion for different environments
• Identify best practices.
• Identify best solution\design in OTMM.
• Strong experience in analysis and reverse engineering of the solution
What it takes:
• Overall 3-5 years in Software Development, with 1-2 years on Open Text OTMM product (such as DAM - Digital Asset Management)
• Experience in J2EE, AJAX, ExtJS, JSP, XML related technologies and frameworks.
• Experience in OTMM Application Setup in complex environments
• Actively seek new opportunities by working with the customer and the change control provisions provided by the contract, to extend the scope of profitable business
• Participate in the development of custom OTMM implementation, in line with project and customer time scales
• Participate in the advanced configuration of OTMM software components, in line with project and customer time scales
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.