Location: India, HyderabadApply Now
The SAP VIM Techno Functional Consultant at Open Text bridges the gap between the technical world of SAP Workflow/ABAP development, and the SAP Logistics business processes of our customers. Therefore a combination of deep technical SAP Workflow/ABAP development skills and a wide range of equally important *soft- consulting skills such as advanced customer facing skills, customer relationship building, facilitate/lead blueprint design and requirements workshops, and excellent communication skills are required for this role.
You are great at:
• Designing and implementing solutions to meet business requirements, and communicating those designs effectively through specifications
• Focus is on the OpenText VIM and SAP Logistics- MM, PM and SD business process of our customers. Development and business process experience in the OpenText VIM, SAP P2P & AP of SAP is essential
• SAP Workflow Consulting experience, i.e. design/configure/maintain/troubleshoot SAP Workflows
• Expert in OpenText Vendor Invoice Management Implementation and willing to conduct Business workshops and training to end user community
• Ability to manage end to end Implementation independently and Testing of extensions and implemented solution
• Understanding of SAP ARIBA, SRM and SAP Netweaver technologies is useful
• Planning and coordinating unit testing and integration testing phases
• Understanding on JAVA, Content Server, Scripting languages is a plus
• Must be willing to travel within India and globally
What it takes:
• Experience: 3-5 years
• Advanced and Excellent ABAP development skills are a must, including ABAP OO, Workflow and Fiori.Good problem solving and Trouble-shooting skills on SAP ABAP & SAP Workflow.
• Expert in Designing and Implementing OpenText Vendor Invoice Management Solutions
• Exposure to OpenText Archive Server and Extended ECM is an added advantage
• Prior Experience in JAVA, SAP Vendor Invoice management (VIM) by OpenText, OpenText Content Server, Scripting languages, Document Access and Archive Server, ArchiveLink and general document management and archiving concepts within SAP is a plus.
• Knowledge in OpenText Document Access and Archive Server, ArchiveLink and general document management and archiving concepts within SAP is a plus.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.