Location: India, HyderabadApply Now
The resource will be part of a Cloud Services team providing Application Management and Maintenance for OpenText customers spread across the globe. Wide breadth of skills enabling one to solve complex problems in the areas of Application Availability, Performance and Capacity both in terms of incidents and problems.
You are great at:
• Install, configure, maintain and monitor one or more OpenText (OT) products/solutions in the Cloud: OT Cloud, Customer premises, or 3rd party IaaS.
• Troubleshoot and find resolutions/workarounds to incidents
• Design, develop and test fixes for problems arising on top of customizations to OT products
• Research and fix problems in configuration mainly at Application Level, also demonstrating adequate knowledge of OS and Network as applications work in that context.
• Problems can be related to availability, performance, or capacity.
• Assist the project team in the development of customizations
• Work on performance tuning
• Performing deployments and applying product patches. Perform Upgrades, Migrations.
• Work in shifts: Morning, Regular, Afternoon and Night on rotation basis.
What it takes:
• Between 4 to 5 years of experience supporting OpenText Content Server or LiveLink including development and maintenance of customizations.
• Exposure to remote administration services, or cloud operations environment.
• Programming and scripting: Core Java, J2EE (Certification preferred), HTML, Ajax, OScript
• Operating Systems: Linux and/or Windows.
• Web and application servers (any one or more of): Tomcat, Apache, IIS
• Directory Services: Open-LDAP, Active Directory, OTDS
• Database: MSSQL, Oracle (DML and routine maintenance tasks)
• Troubleshooting and debugging
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.