Location: India, HyderabadApply Now
An OpenText Content Server Consultant is responsible for the technical delivery of the CS (Content Server) Platform based solutions. Such delivery activities encompass the design, development, deployment, testing and documentation of specific software components - either providing extensions to specific items of core product functionality or implementing specific system integration components.
You are great at:
• Should be able to independently (or with minimal help) develop software of average technical complexity.
• Responsible for timely delivery as agreed within the project without compromising on product quality
• Able to provide bottom up estimates for the assigned parts of work
• Interacts well with peers and communicates in a clear and concise manner both verbally and written on his/her work
• Actively participate and contribute to analysis, design, planning, processes, etc.,
• Raise issues where needed and create sensitivity towards timely resolution of problems.
• Adopt agile development methodologies and test driven development practices.
• Should be willing to travel both in India and overseas as required.
What it takes:
• Should have 1 to 3yrs of experience
• Should have very good problem solving, analytical, design and coding skills.
• He/she should be strong in object oriented analysis and design with good work experience in C/ C++ or Java or AJAX technologies
• Knowledge of XML and web services is mandatory.
• Familiarity with software development lifecycle and software estimation is a must.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.