Location: India, HyderabadApply Now
This position involves being part of a dynamic team environment responsible for designing, developing and supporting software solutions to meet business requirements in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Customer Support and Services.
The position will be primarily focused on the systems used by Sales. The primary system is Salesforce.com but there are also other add-on and customer applications and websites.
You are great at:
• Provide superior customer service - resolving incidents raised by our users
• Create and enhance user documentation (How-To/FAQ/Wiki etc.)
• Translate business requirements into functional/technical requirements working within the framework of the tools available
• Interact with Business representatives to ensure their requirements are being met
• Develop solutions to meet the business requirements while meeting time and cost constraints
• Adhere to SDLC standards and Change Management processes
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
• Over all 4+ years of experience in which at least 2+ yearsSalesforce.com development experience
• Salesforce.com administrative experience
• Salesforce.com development experience (Java, Apex)
• Workflows and Approvals, Standard and custom Objects
• Microsoft SQL technologies like SQL Server or T-SQL
• Microsoft .NET Experience, C# or VB.NET
• Good Documentation skills
• Good communication skills and should be able to work independently or as part of a team
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.