Location: India, HyderabadApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
OpenText Enterprise Content Management (ECM) technologies and business solutions allow organizations to take full advantage of enterprise information to gain better business insight, capitalize on opportunities to positively impact the business, improve process velocity, reduce risks related to information governance, and protect sensitive information and intellectual property from internal leaks and external threats. With growing volumes and a host of formats to manage and leverage, organizations need to bring structure to the unstructured. By doing so, they will unleash the power of information to drive faster decision making, improved agility, stronger security policies, and an increased ability to both exploit the opportunities and control the risks of enterprise information.
OpenText provides solutions across the entire range of core ECM capabilities – sophisticated, secure, high-value, and cost-effective – onsite, via mobile devices, private cloud, or in the cloud. OpenText’s ECM team is part of the Corporate IT department whose role is to support and maintain our corporate Intranet and build custom workflow.
You are great at:
• Providing operational support to end users and IT colleagues. In this role this will include a variety of OpenText applications including Content Server, AppWorks, Process Suite, InfoFusion, OpenText Directory Server and related technologies.
• Maintaining systems as required; patching, upgrading, monitoring, troubleshooting are regular activities during business hours, and sometimes outside of business hours to minimize service disruption.
• Familiarity with a wide-breadth of technologies; web-based applications, the difference between on premise and Cloud software, workflow/BPM process solutions, and ITIL.
• Support acquisition content integration activities, including content and workflow migration to Content Server and other standard OT ECM tools.
What it takes:
• Experience with OpenText Process Suite. Certification preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, finance or a related area of study or significant experience in a similar role.
• Experience with or willingness to develop and exercise skills in the areas of enterprise information management, web-based software applications, application integration, workflow processes, and domain expertise through working with specific groups such as finance, engineering or customer support.
• A self-starter attitude, a strong desire to learn as you go, and the belief that you can make a meaningful contribution to your immediate team, the business users that you serve, and to the organization as a whole.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.