Location: India, HyderabadApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
This position involves being part of a dynamic team environment responsible for designing, developing and supporting software solutions to meet business requirements in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Customer Support and Services. The position will be primarily focused on the system used by employees of OpenText to manage projects and other work deliverables.
You are great at:
• Complete end-end support on Jira and Confluence
• Data migrations from other Bug Tracking tools to Jira.
• Integration of Jira with version control tools
• Application and Web Server administration and any custom development
• Investigate and fix advanced application issues
• Identify, create, document and implement processes that provide additional efficiencies for the team.
What it takes:
• A bachelor’s degree, College diploma or equivalent experience
• 4+ years of experience is Atlassian tools administration
• Development experience working with Microsoft SQL server or equivalent
• Strong application troubleshooting skills
• Good Tomcat and Apache knowledge.
• Strong Windows and Linux OS administration skills
• An aptitude to learn new technology quickly
• Effective documentation skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team
• The ability to handle multiple streams of work effectively
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.