Location: Germany, HuerthApply Now
This is an opportunity to contribute to the top line of a multi-billion-dollar company that is a leader in the IAM/IoT space. Our portfolio enables you to go into any organization and have a value add conversation at the Executive level. We have a rich set of resources you can call on to support you in giving the customer that WOW moment.
You will be given named accounts mainly in Germany (additional European countries according to your experiences) and will interact with those organizations to learn about their challenges and develop creative solutions with our product portfolio. This is accomplished by reviewing complex customer requirements, feasibility of intended applications, required software and adequacy of implementation plans for the customer’s needs.
You are great at:
• You come to us with a proven track record of success and over quota attainment selling software solutions.
• You have sold in and have deep market and competitor knowledge of at least one of the core categories: Portal solutions, Single Sign-on, Identity Access Management, IoT, integration broker/ESB and mobility.
• You are a proven hunter and farmer, building account patches from scratch, selling initial departmental opportunities as well as enterprise transactions, ideally with focus on Automotive and/or Manufacturing customers.
What it takes:
• Keys to your success are learning the different internal resources available to you and proactively developing those relationships.
• Creativity is a must as is your ability to build relationships with the key decision makers and influencers. You need to know what keeps them awake at night.
• You have to build a sales plan that you can architect, communicate, and execute.
• Fluency in German and English in word and written on a professional level is mandatory, French would be a plus.
• Willingness to travel in the territory is required.
The position can either be located in one of our offices in Germany (Munich, Frankfurt/Main, Hürth, Düsseldorf, Hamburg) or is homeoffice-based in Germany.
● Additional pension scheme ● direct insurance scheme ● accident insurance ● business travel insurance ● contribution to fitness and wellness ● professional training ● free underground parking ● good public transport connections ● regular company and sports events ● Sodexo vouchers for daily shopping in the surrounding supermarkets or restaurants ● and some more
Take your chance at OpenText and take your next professional steps with us. We look forward to meeting you!
In case of any questions feel free to contact Ms. Daniela Degen, Principal Talent Acquisition Advisor either by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by telephone (+49 89 4629-1109).
Please apply via our online applicant portal only, as we are unfortunately unable to process e-mail applications for data protection reasons. We ask for your understanding.
OpenText Corporation is the largest Canadian software company and one of the top 10 software vendors in the world. We are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange and NASDAQ. Founded in 1991, OpenText Corp. generated revenues of $3.1 billion in 2019 and employs approximately 15,000 people worldwide.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.