Location: Netherlands, HoofddorpApply Now
This is a senior partner management role to drive business growth and pipeline with Managed Partners in support of the company’s revenue goals. Managing all aspects of selected Managed Partners in Benelux region this role is responsible for the execution of the company’s partner strategy, developing plans focused on pipeline generation, marketing and enablement, and driving alignment with Field Marketing and Sales teams across Benelux. This role is critical to the success of the EMEA region, identifying, developing and driving pipeline with Managed Partners and to discover and deliver incremental, partner-originated revenue opportunities for the region.
Reporting to the Director Strategic Partner Accounts Europe, the Strategic Partner Account Manager, will apply insight and planning to drive Open Text industry and technology propositions with selected managed partners in order to generate a pipeline of incremental sales opportunities in support of Field and Inside Sales revenue goals. The Strategic Partner Account Manager, will support sales opportunities, marketing and services initiatives to create OpenText and Managed Partner regional alignment.
To achieve these objectives, the Strategic Partner Account Manager must work cross functionally through the various Open Text sales, marketing, services and support departments displaying direction and leadership to define and advance the overall team goals.
You are great at:
• Work closely with the Benelux region Marketing organization to drive business and pipeline growth with partners in support of the Benelux region sales teams
• Focuses on strategic partnerships and strong execution to build long term value and sustainable success for both OpenText and its managed partners
• Contributes to the development of the Benelux region Managed Partner Strategy and Business Plan working with the Sales Directors and other stakeholders across the business
• Works closely with Field Marketing and Sales Teams, to develop structured, enablement plans and marketing campaigns focused on partner-originated pipeline generation
• Works independently to determine the best approach for achieving personal and team goals
• Interfaces with Senior Management inside OpenText to drive closer engagement between our respective sales, field marketing, professional services and customer services teams
• Understands the Managed Partner political structure, and builds senior executive champions to drive change and overcome hurdles
• Interfaces with and shares best practices with other regional partner leads and stakeholders
What it takes:
Proven track record of direct or virtual people management
• Previous enterprise software sales and management experience (both direct and indirect)
• Experience of working with large software vendors particularly SAP, Salesforce and Microsoft is valuable
• Proven track record of managing partners as well as strong success in personally developing partner relationships/ programs with demonstrable results
• Knowledge of Enterprise Information Management or comparable market space, competitors, trends and related industries
• Previous experience successfully partnering with local and international SI’s and technology partners such as SAP, Salesforce and Microsoft
• Proven history of being able to work independently and with cross-functional sales, marketing and engineering teams to achieve company and departmental objectives
• Strong business acumen and capable of developing and managing strategic plans with partner and company executives and challenging the status quo
• Proven history of analysing situations, employing creative and effective decision making to solve problems/achieve results
• Outstanding written/verbal communication skills and excellent negotiating skills and ability to present to both small and large audiences
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.