Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Our global Enterprise team enables the digital transformation of our customers and provides solutions across the entire range of enterprise information management capabilities (EIM). Our team is provided with C-level access at some of the largest companies in the world and excels at selling solutions that are sophisticated, secure, high-value, and cost-effective – onsite, via mobile devices, private cloud, or in the cloud. Our EIM platform consists of comprehensive and integrated product suites including Content Suite, Process Suite, Experience Suite, Discovery Suite, Information Exchange Suite and Analytics.
The Senior Solution Consultant is a core member of the OpenText Sales team, working together to identify and develop revenue opportunities within
the OpenText Customer and Prospect base. This will involve analyzing complex customer requirements and providing a compelling, unique value
proposition to the customer, which leverages one or more solutions from the OpenText EIM suite.
The role is responsible for helping the customer visualize the value proposition by building out customized demonstrations of OpenText products and
solutions and delivering technology and business level presentations to technical, business and management-level audiences.
You are great at:
• Working directly with Account Executives in the field to communicate OT value propositions to the customer/prospects.
• Understanding customer business pains and propose the required business solution
• Applying both business skills and technical to solve problems within an account and subsequently architecting an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer’s business requirements.
• Presenting to senior level business and technical users within a customer account.
• Qualifying opportunities at key milestones, taking into consideration the competitive landscape, solution fit, relationship with the customer, etc.
• Develops and delivers product demonstrations and proof of concepts against specific customer requirements.
• Responds to RFx requests, taking the lead for the solution and technical elements of the response.
• Searching to find ways to create new opportunities for OpenText, either by improving existing products, processes and/or use of our technology.
• Ability to adapt to changing environment and solutions
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s Degree and a proven track record of relevant work experience in a solution selling\value based selling environment.
• Knowledge of any major Enterprise Content Management solutions and/or any BPM solutions
• Knowledge on Cloud business model
• Optional knowledge on SAP and Salesforce applications, and Microsoft eco-systems
• Knowledge of one or more industries would be a plus
• Fluency in German and English in word and written is essential.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.