Location: Germany, HamburgApply Now
As the RVP Sales - European Key Accounts for the Business Network division at Open Text, reporting to the EMEA VP, you will be tasked with building and developing a highly skilled, senior sales team across all major verticals in EMEA. Key Account Executives will be located in DACH, UK, France, Benelux and Nordics to effectively win net new customers and develop existing ones increasing the share of wallet for OpenText.
Of paramount importance will be an ability to organise and bind a team with agreed key performance indicators to exceed normal growth expectations. As a seasoned sales leader, you know how to engage, motivate and develop a team of high performing Key Account Executives and will be spending the majority of your work time coaching and developing your team and all stakeholders to enable their success.
You are great at:
- Attracting, engaging and retaining a team of high performing Account Executives.
- Developing the skills of senior sales people across multiple regions and multiple industries.
- Understanding the modus operandi of large, complex, international accounts
- Defining and developing strong executive relationships with senior stakeholders at key customers.
- Building and executing strategic account plans that are centred around growth, customer success and satisfaction and value.
- Leading and directing a team of sales professionals who are able to meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quota targets.
- Understanding how to build a credible pipeline for success
- Managing complex solution sales through the entire cycle from early discovery meetings through technical reviews, creation of SoW’s and negotiating commercial agreements.
- Develop, implement, and measure regional sales strategies and plans complete with accurate forecasts.
- Assisting in sales efforts, legal contracting, and in resolving customer issues.
- Providing ongoing feedback and coaching and host regularly scheduled performance reviews.
- Participating in various headquarter / regional planning and training activities.
What it takes:
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar
- Significant experience in managing large complex customers and sales individuals who are comfortable working on a single account.
- A deep knowledge of the B2B Integration / Supply Chain digitization market, its competitors, partners and related industries.
- A proven ability to meet or exceed regional sales targets.
- A passion for leading a team and a demonstrated ability to drive results through others.
- Strong business acumen and an ability to manage strategic plans with partner and company executives.
- Ability to analyse complex situations and employ creative and effective decision making to solve problems / achieve results.
- Knowledge of accounts and connections within key accounts within the region is considered an asset.
- A willingness to travel within assigned territory.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.