Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As an autonomous market leader in a highly growing ECM market we are searching for new employees, who want to meet new challenges daily and who want to develop themselves together with us. Our success is based on the architecture of our solution. As EIM Consultant you will plan and implement our systems according to the customers project requirements.
• With a lot of personal responsibility you will advise and support our customers primarily in Germany and will be able to demonstrate your technical competence. English language skills are required to work in our international environment.
• With your previously acquired knowledge in internet related technologies you quickly realize opportunities and never lose sight of the big picture. You tackle problems actively and responsibly and find pragmatic ways to solve them. You react flexibly to demands and customer needs and enjoy to work in a team and with our international clients.
• You analyze and evaluate the state-of-the-art situation of customer and plan and implement systems with the help of business processes and requirements. Thereby you keep in mind the existing IT strategy and optimize benefit. You are able to present your results to management and our customers.
You are great at:
• Requirements Analysis, Conception, implementation and introduction of our EIM platform components
• Workshops with customers to gather customer requirements
• Design of solution architectures, prototype building
• System configuration and customizing
• Functional and technical design documentation
• Troubleshoot and solve technical problems
• Product training
What it takes:
• University degree in computer science, informatics or comparable education in IT or information management
• A good common IT-know how
• Basic knowledge in databases
• Basic knowledge in web applications (IIS, Apache-Tomcat) and web technologies
• Programming skills (e.g. JAVA, C++, C#)
• Strong team player with a positive & professional attitude
• Solid analytical & organizational skills
• Customer orientation and advisory skills
• Very good in spoken and written German, good in spoken and written English
• Willingness to travel
Bei OpenText verstehen und wertschätzen wir die Vielfalt in unseren Mitarbeitern und sind stolz darauf, ein Chancengleicher Arbeitgeber zu sein.