Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
Open Text/GXS is seeking a Technical Support Specialist for our German support team. Technical
Support Specialist is an intermediate Level 2/3 technical support position. TSS’s are responsible
for numerous B2B (business to business) functions such as production monitoring of data, error
analysis, client correspondences (both electronic and phone) as well as deep dive investigation
of issues stemming from production failures.
Must possess moderately strong analysis & troubleshooting skills, excellent communication skills
are required, both written and verbal. Experience in a rapid pace environment with willingness
to undertake new challenges.
You are great at:
· Provide high quality technical support, effectively analyzing issues, providing issue resolution,
and customer notification.
· Actively participate in self-improvement, process, and technology training programs.
· Continually strive to expand comprehension of troubleshooting methodologies
· Work cross-functionally within the organization, in a team environment, to deliver quality,
satisfaction, and resolutions to the customers
· Submit and provide new content to knowledge base
· Manage Customer Accounts as requested
· Participate in documentation and product review
· May provide technical leadership and training for new and existing products within technical
· Perform other/additional duties and projects that may be periodically assigned.
What it takes:
· Good knowledge of UNIX/Linux.
· Good knowledge of Communication protocols (FTP, SFTP, AS2, HTTPS)
· A strong technical background in related field(s)
· The ability to multitask and coordinate with internal resources during major incidents and/or
high severity situations
· An associate or Bachelor’s degree in a technical related field or industry equivalent experience
· Experience in fast paced support environment
· Superb written and verbal skills in English and in German
· Additional languages are a plus especially Dutch
We offer a wide variety of group benefits to our employees including, Private Healthcare, Group Life Assurance, OpenText matching contribution Pension Plan, Fitness and Wellness reimbursement, Free on-site parking, Bike to Work scheme, Educational Assistance & Professional Memberships support. We also have an in-house games room with plenty of refreshments along with a great environment to work in. You can check it out on our YouTube channel
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.