Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
We are looking for a polished, energetic and highly organized individual with field marketing experience to help manage our demand generation programs. The focus are our Discovery-, Security- and Analytics Solutions.
You are great at:
- Working alongside our Sales, Demand Generation and Marketing teams, you will develop the regional marketing plan to support our sales staff.
- Construct and implement demand generation plans and programs to ensure a steady stream of leads to feed inside and outside sales.
- Create, implement and manage outbound marketing programs including webinars, email, content, social, direct & events.
- Help ensure regional sales representatives have ample opportunity and lead flow to facilitate the team hitting its quarterly and annual targets.
- Ensure all program elements are meticulously tracked in Salesforce.com and Hubspot/Eloqua to facilitate detailed reporting.
- Work with US-based creative team to localise collateral & content.
- Manage the German DAS Marketing budget, including tracking all invoices.
What it takes:
- University Degree in marketing, communications or related field combined with several years experience in digital marketing programs and marketing campaigns ideally with focus on software solutions..
- Ability to take complete ownership of demand generation initiatives and manage them from inception through successful completion.
- Strong communication skills and project management skills; as well as detail orientation.
- Ability to manage cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams.
- Experience in working closely with inside and outside sales teams.
- Data driven metrics and analysis understanding .
- Salesforce and marketing automation experience.
- Fluency in German and English in word and written is essential.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.