Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
We make very scalable high-end server applications with modern web interfaces using Angular for desktop and tablets. Solution runs on premise or in the cloud and is a critical application for many of the largest companies in the world. The product is interesting and very challenging. Technologies range from advanced database features through complex security issues to a wide variety of modern communication protocols. We are focusing more and more on microservices and deployment in the cloud.
The applications are a part of a bigger application suite acting in the Customer Communications Management (CCM) area and specialize in enterprise document presentment, customer communications and document-driven processes. The solution is integrated with enterprise systems such as SAP and Salesforce. We use an agile development model where you will participate and influence the products and work in an international environment. Our office is in central Gothenburg and other areas of R&D such as development, product quality assurance and product management are based under the same roof.
Join a world-class team in the central parts of Gothenburg, where you will find all roles in the development process. Interact with our other team in other countries such as Czech Republic, Germany, US and India. Development for the product is run from Gothenburg.
You are great at:
• Learning new technologies.
• Being a team player; as a team, we win and learn together.
• Being a self-starter, able to take a concept and run with it.
• Creativity, able to design and troubleshoot with out-of-the-box thinking.
• Moving things forward.
• Accepting challenges and thrive when working in a fast-paced environment.
• Decomposing work into tasks that can be completed in days rather than weeks or months as a part of Scrum’s framework.
What it takes:
• Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science or equivalent
• At least three years of experience as a full-time Software Developer
• Proficient with relational database
• Proficient in scripting
• Experience of writing testable and high-quality unit tests and integration tests
• Experience with continuous integration, build and release automation, and automated test suites
• Experience with test driven development
• Experience with Docker / Cloud environments
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.