Location: Germany, FrankfurtApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
This role can be based in any of our German offices.
OpenText Business Network is a leader in B2B solutions and powered by the world’s largest business network in the Cloud. Our Business Network Account Executive team offers a set of solutions that facilitate efficient and secure exchange of information inside and outside of the organization, ranging from on-demand messaging and secure managed file transfer, to B2B integration and B2B applications. The world’s largest companies run in the OpenText Cloud that is supported 24/7 by our managed services team and enables 20 billion digital commerce transactions per year.
The Customer Manager is responsible for managing, protecting and growing established accounts by maintaining post-sales contact with clients and facilitating a positive, productive and sustained relationship. Additionally, the Customer Manager negotiates clients into long term contracts, minimizing cancellations and selling new products and services.
You are great at:
* Ensuring customer satisfaction, probing for new opportunities, and ensuring contacts are up to date with the latest information about new services.
* Negotiating client contracts and driving renewals while minimizing cancellations.
* Managing client requests and maintaining ownership of issues until resolved.
* Identifying and leading the sale of additional products or services.
* Partnering with field sales, professional services, and customer support while maintaining a consistent front to the client.
* Delivering monthly commercial service reviews with the customer and internally.
What it takes:
* Minimum 5+ years of post-sales customer account management.
* A successful track record of managing renewals and driving revenue opportunities within your customer base.
* The ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships while being accountable for customer satisfaction.
* Experience supporting sales accounts within the EDI, B2B and PLM industries.
* Excellent communication and time management skills.
Bei OpenText verstehen und wertschätzen wir die Vielfalt in unseren Mitarbeitern und sind stolz darauf, ein Chancengleicher Arbeitgeber zu sein.