Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
OpenText is looking for a Product Manager for the Business Network (BN) business unit. The Product Manager develops the product strategy, drives the definition and the delivery of product releases and is responsible for the full life cycle of the product. She/he works closely with the go-to-market team to ensure the product roadmap can meet the requirements of the business plan and can be successfully rolled out.
You are great at:
• Discovering and validating market problems (both existing and future customers)
• Seeking new market opportunities by leveraging the company’s distinctive competence
• Providing oversight of strategy, technical, and marketing aspects of the product
• Creating and maintaining the business plan including pricing
• Determining buy/build/partner decisions
• Approving final marketing and go-to-market plans
• Conducting technology assessments
• Determining integration approach and plan
• Analyzing the competitive landscape
• Working with key customers, analysts and members of the field organization to gather requirements for future releases and feedback on current releases.
• Maintaining the product roadmap and represent it for the product internally and externally
• Monitoring and incorporate industry innovations
• Defining user personas for individual products
• Writing and prioritize product requirements and use cases
• Working closely with product developments scrum teams to ensure product is built to specifications
• Assisting the documentation group in developing released documentation and guides
What it takes:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in information systems, business, supply chain, or logistics & transportation. MBA is a plus.
• Experience in defining and managing horizontal or vertical software solutions, either through product management or equivalent activities.
• Strong customer orientation and comfortable in sales situations, proven through former activities
• Strong background in consumer or enterprise software user experience strategy, design, and development
• Skilled in presentations and discussions with business and technical staff
• Ability to handle large-scale project management for concurrent initiatives
• 3+ years Product Management and/or Business Analyst experience
• 5+ years of experience in SaaS solutions
• Willingness to travel globally approximately 10%
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act