Location: US, MD, GaithersburgApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
OpenText is actively seeking a candidate for an Intern Position for 20 hours per week a 6 month internship. The successful person will help to improve the documentation needed to improve process and procedures within the MS Teams. The items listed are a subset of the work that the Intern will be called on to help with; assist and work to resolve issues with backups, assist managers with tracking and documenting weekly status updates on projects, updating technical documentation and perform special projects.
You are great at:
• Improving the documentation needed to improve process and procedures within the MS Teams.
• Assisting and working to resolve issues with backups
• Assisting managers with tracking and documenting weekly status updates on projects
• Updating technical documentation and perform special projects.
• Helping with performing the planning, coordination and execution of software and hardware installation, configuration, maintenance and upgrades.
• Helping maintain systems, infrastructure, procedural and process documentation.
• Recommending and evaluating new and more effective approaches to system administration, including procedural changes, future hardware / software needs and tools to enhance productivity
• Participating on special project teams for development or corporate initiatives as such projects arise.
What it takes:
• High School and/or equivalent IT job experience and training
• Microsoft Office Skills (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
• Skills to handle multiple assignments
• Red Hat Linux experience
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and people skills
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act