Location: US, MD, GaithersburgApply Now
OpenText is looking for a Senior Product Manager with B2B Integration expertise for its Business Network business unit. The Senior Product Manager develops the product strategy, drives the definition and the delivery of product releases and is responsible for the full life cycle of the product. She/he works closely with the go-to-market team to ensure the product roadmap can meet the requirements of the business plan and can be successfully rolled out. This role will require a strong understanding of B2B transactions, SaaS solutions, and retail fulfillment use cases.
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of the strategic plan for a product. They maintain close relationships with the market (customers, evaluators, and potentials) for awareness of market needs, defining market requirements, development of solutions, package the features into product releases and manage Agile product backlogs. She/he works closely with the go-to-market team to ensure the product roadmap can meet the requirements of the business plan and can be successfully rolled out. This position involves close interaction with sales, marketing, development leads, product architects, and key customers. A strong technical background and UI-driven/UX experience is required.
You are great at:
• Discovering and validating market opportunities for existing and new customers that leverages company’s distinctive competence
• Providing oversight of strategy, technical, and marketing aspects of the product
• Performing and presenting business analysis and plan, pricing proposal, buy/ build/ partner decision and technology assessments to leadership
• Partnering with other teams to prepare for product launch along with review and approval of go-to-market plans
• Monitoring and incorporating industry innovations while maintaining awareness of competitive landscape
• Working with key customers, analysts and members of the field organization to gather requirements for future releases and feedback on current releases.
• Maintaining the product roadmap and represent it for the product internally and externally
• Developing delightful user experience by defining user personas, creating concept wireframes, validating with internal and external customers and defining product requirements and use cases
• Working closely with development leads/product owner, to align global priority of product backlog
What it takes:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in information systems, business, supply chain, or logistics & transportation. MBA is a plus.
• 3 years Product Management and/or Business Analyst experience
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle process and methodologies
• Ability to handle large-scale project management for concurrent initiatives
• Skilled in presentations and discussions with business and technical staff
• Strong communication and presentation skills in English language
• Willingness to travel globally approximately 10%
• 5-7+ years Product Management and/or Business Analyst experience in the B2B retail industry, integration services, or enterprise resource planning software.
• Experience with Healthcare Software Products
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act