Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
OpenText is looking for a Sr. Product Manager with B2B Integration expertise in the Retail/CPG industry vertical for its Business Network business unit. The Product Manager develops the product strategy, drives the definition and the delivery of product releases and is responsible for the full life cycle of the product. She/he works closely with the go-to-market team to ensure the product roadmap can meet the requirements of the business plan and can be successfully rolled out. This role will require a strong understanding of B2B transactions, SaaS solutions, and retail fulfillment use cases.
You are great at:
• Discovering and validating market problems (both existing and future customers)
• Seeking new market opportunities by leveraging the company’s distinctive competence
• Creating and maintaining the business plan including pricing; performing buy/build/partner decisions and conducting technology assessments
• Approving final marketing and go-to-market plans
• Analyzing the competitive landscape
• Working with key customers, analysts and members of the field organization to gather requirements for future releases and feedback on current releases.
• Maintaining the product roadmap and represent it for the product internally and externally
• Monitoring and incorporating industry innovations
• Defining user personas, creating concept wireframes and validating with internal and external customers
• Writing and prioritizing product requirements and use cases
• Working closely with product developments scrum teams to ensure product is built to specifications
What it takes:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in information systems, business, supply chain, or logistics & transportation. MBA is a plus.
• Experience in defining and managing horizontal or vertical software solutions, either through product management or equivalent activities.
• 5-7+ years Product Management and/or Business Analyst experience in the B2B retail industry, integration services, or enterprise resource planning software.
• An understanding of concepts/systems such as Drop Ship, Reverse Logistics, Data Synchronization, Vendor Managed Inventory, Warehouse Management, Scan & Pack, etc.
• More than 5 years of experience in SaaS solutions.
• Ability to handle large-scale project management for concurrent initiatives
• Skilled in presentations and discussions with business and technical staff
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle process and methodologies
• Strong communication and presentation skills in English language
• Willingness to travel globally approximately 10%
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act