Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
OpenText is looking for a Senior Product Manager with global B2B and B2G experience in E-Invoicing and enterprise SaaS-based solutions to join the Business Network business unit. This role will require a strong understanding of E-Invoice legal and tax compliance at a global level and focused on VAT, supply chain process automation, SaaS solutions, and managed services delivery and support models.
The Product Manager develops the product strategy, drives the definition and the delivery of product releases and is responsible for the full life cycle of the product. She/he works closely with the go-to-market team to ensure the product roadmap can meet the requirements of the business plan and can be successfully rolled out. As appropriate, she/he will participate in decisions on acquisition and partnership opportunities in support of the overall product strategy. This position involves close interaction with sales, marketing, development leads, product architects, and key customers. A strong technical background and experience with E-Invoicing compliance at an international level are required.
You are great at:
• Researching and reviewing laws and compliance regulations related to E-invoicing and VAT regulations in several countries
• Discovering and validating market problems for both existing and future customers
• Providing oversight of strategy, technical, and marketing aspects of the product
• Monitoring and incorporating industry innovations
• Creating buy/build/partner recommendations
• Working with key customers, analysts and members of the field organization to gather feedback on current releases and to prioritize requirements for future releases
• Working closely with product developments scrum teams to ensure product is built to specifications
What it takes:
• Bachelor's degree required. MBA is a plus.
• 5+ years of relevant B2B Product Management experience in international electronic invoicing on VAT regulated countries.
• Previous experience with ERP, P2P or other financial systems preferred.
• Strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery skills in English language. Additional language proficiency is a plus.
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle process and methodologies.
• Willingness to travel globally approximately 10%.
• Ability to manage in a very fast paced environment with multiple high-level priorities.
• Ability to work in an international environment involving multiple development sites on various time zones.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email email@example.com. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA), Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act