Location: Germany, FrankfurtApply Now Connect with LinkedIn Connect with Xing
Know someone else who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!Send to a friend
As an OpenText consultant you will work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and you will be recognized as a subject matter expert within the Enterprise Information Management space. You will be supported with training on our solutions, the ability to receive relevant certifications and opportunities for advancement. Our experts also frequently have the opportunity to take part in international assignments. As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The role will require the candidate to integrate the company’s Government software and solutions with the existing systems and applications on different platforms at customer side. This is typically based on a Windows Server operating system, but can be implemented through UNIX, Linux, and AIX and utilizes database connectivity to both MS SQL and Oracle. Knowledge of these technologies is strongly desirable. This role presents an excellent opportunity to develop consultancy and IT skills in enterprise level business environments within the public sector.
Implementation of project solutions like individual functional extension, customizing or migration tools, testing, documentation and managing other technical Government consultants (and working students) as a project lead will also be part of this role.
You are great at:
• You have a technical university / college degree, ideally in computer science.
• You are a young professional looking for an interesting and challenging job in an international environment.
• A high level of commitment, willingness to learn, and the ability to quickly apply new technologies.
• Knowledge of databases (Oracle, SQL Server, HANA and/or PostgreSQL).
What it takes:
• Knowledge of one or more of the following languages and technologies is required: SQL, Client Server, Web, Operating Systems (Windows, Linux), Databases (Oracle, SQL Server), programming languages are beneficial (Visual Basic, Java, C#, HTML, Java Python…)
• Willingness to travel plus fluent German and English
• Talent and skills to manage a small project team
The location of this position is in Frankfurt or Düsseldorf.
Bei OpenText verstehen und wertschätzen wir die Vielfalt in unseren Mitarbeitern und sind stolz darauf, ein Chancengleicher Arbeitgeber zu sein.