Location: Germany, FrankfurtApply Now
Our Professional Services Team in Munich, Frankfurt or Düsseldorf is currently looking for a Consultant who will work on Input and Recognition Technologies.
You are great at:
• As a consultant in the international organization, you are acting together with our customers and technical experts. You will be analyzing business, technical processes and define optimization potential.
• You will have responsibility to clarify the functional and technical requirements together with our customers, analyze technical environments and develop best practice implementations for our solutions.
• Depending on your experience, you can innovate to improve existing customer solutions.
• Advise specific industry customers to make the best of their ECM solutions:
o Preparation of technical concepts and introduction of new Open Text applications based on Open Text Capture products
o Implementation and programming of new technical requirements.
o Customize and design Document Capture models and processes.
o Support of Presales activities.
o Technical support for the projects from conception to rollout.
What it takes:
• You have a university/college degree, ideally in computer science
• You bring analytical and conceptual skills, planning and programming skills are very important. Ideally C# know how is advantageous.
• A high level of commitment, willingness to learn, and the ability to quickly apply new technologies.
• Creativity in problem solving, solution-oriented work and high self-motivation are completing your profile.
• Working in a motivated team, flexibility and mobility are the basis of your successful work.
• Besides your working language (German), skills in English are required to work in our international environment.
• Willingness to travel (30-40%).
We offer a wide variety of group benefits to our employees, e.g. meal benefits (canteen card or daily food vouchers), pension fund (Unterstützungskasse), Group Direct Insurance, Fitness & Wellness Reimbursement, free of charge underground parking, good access to the public transport network, Business Travel Insurance, Educational Assistance & Professional Memberships support, fun and sports events and many other advantages.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.