Location: Finland, TampereApply Now
The Facilities Co-ordinator role is to assist in the smooth operation of day to day facility services delivered to the employees at Open Text. As part of the Facilities Northern Europe team, the position will be based at the OpenText Tampere (former Liaison) office which has approx. 140 employees working in Development, Services, Finance and Sales. The company culture is corporate but modern and exciting. The role is very busy and people-oriented. The candidate will need excellent people skills communicating at all levels, work closely with the team but will also need to be motivated to work individually, supervising suppliers and the services they offer and be motivated to work individually but as part of the Facilities team implementing departmental programmes. Core responsibilities are day to day administration of facility services and to carry out some reception duties between 8am – 5pm.
You are great at:
• Planning and completion of general Building Maintenance and relevant Regulatory Testing programs in conjunction with suppliers or landlord.
• Supervise and audit Facility Service contracts in conjunction with Supervisor and Procurement Team, ensuring best value and agreed service levels are met.
• Tracking and verifying of Facility Service Invoices for monthly Budget Reporting.
• Maintain updated First Aid provision, Fire & Emergency Evacuation Plans, Workplace Risk Assessments and H&S policy implementation following central OpenText guidelines
• Control Space Planning using OpenText internal software, meeting department requests and maintaining up to date information on starters and leavers via the HR system.
• Assist the Facilities Manager Northern Europe with projects to consolidate space or refurbish the building as required. Acting as first contact with relevant suppliers and arranging logistics for access etc.
• Working with the current Building Landlords to ensure OpenText employees and visitors follow their policies for Security, Access, Parking and External Contractor Working Practice.
• Carry out any refurbishment projects as per lease terms or business expansion dictates, controlling all areas of associated work and providing budget reporting.
What it takes:
• Good telephone manner and ability to communicate at all levels.
• Ability to prioritize reactive tasks, planned maintenance and administration workload on a daily basis.
• Excellent Customer Service and Administration experience.
• Supervisory experience of service provision and an understanding of Facility contracts.
• General problem solving and a ‘can do’ approach.
• Experience of Supervising Facility Service contracts. - Building and Mechanical knowledge would be useful together with H&S guidelines.
• Knowledge of Professional Business Applications such as Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel.
• Ability to work on own initiative take responsibility and represent OpenText Facilities Team following company standard.
• Understanding of Finance and Procurement procedures for purchasing goods and services.
• General problem solving ability and a ‘can do’ approach with flexibility to provide consistent service in an ever changing environment.
• Candidate should have an outgoing personality, be well presented and possess the ability to communicate with employees, customers and suppliers at all levels.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.